stupid ????????

I use 4630, which I have purchased from Candles and Supplies, Lonestar and Peaks.

I recently wanted to order from Bittercreek, and they carry 1945, which the last time I ordered the 4630 from another company, it was listed as 4630/1945. When I received it, it does look "whiter" but I am hoping it really is the same.

Any comments or experience with this?

1945 and 4630 are the same wax (Harmony Blend). IGI called it 1945 before officially and permanently calling it 4630.

I use 4630, which I have purchased from Candles and Supplies, Lonestar and Peaks.

I recently wanted to order from Bittercreek, and they carry 1945, which the last time I ordered the 4630 from another company, it was listed as 4630/1945. When I received it, it does look "whiter" but I am hoping it really is the same.

Any comments or experience with this?

The same product could possible perform or look differently if they were produced in different plants. I know that Bitter Creek North & Bitter Creek South note on some of their waxes they sell that although they are the same waxes they are from different plants & will not necessarily perform the same. So if you want the exact same wax you may want to check with your supplier on which production facility for the company it came from. HTH