Third batch - Sherie's challenge

Scented

OK Chica (Sherie),

Here's proof that my third batch ever has been done, but I'm not looking for anything astonishing out of this ... ok I am. I'm thinking if it hardens that will be astonishing ;)

This is scented grapefruit jasmine, colored with gel tones that AnitaG was so very kind to me and will eventually be cut on the mechanism that Kaybee was sooooo sweet to send.

Anyway I am proud of myself that I didn't use up every dish in the kitchen this time ... actually was able to cut out about 3 pieces from making previous batches lol. One thing to remember, always unplug the stick blender before you clean it ... dorko didn't do that. :rolleyes2

[ATTACH]5724[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458398054_thumb.jpg

It's ugly in its gel stage, but before it went into gel it turned a light orange with some pinkies in there. I want to cut this too lol! Like now, but probably wouldn't be a really good idea ;)

Thanks for the comments so far, but everyone please pray! This is a new recipe and it has started looking beady on top :( However, it has gotten harder!

LOVE it!!!!!! Okay, I have Clementine Lavender sleeping well. I'll shoot a pic in just a bit. I bet your Grapefruit Jasmine smells awesome!!!!! The pink is perfect for that scent. WTG chica!!!!

Edtited: because I can't spell WTG, lol!!!!!!

OK Chica (Sherie),

Here's proof that my third batch ever has been done, but I'm not looking for anything astonishing out of this ... ok I am. I'm thinking if it hardens that will be astonishing ;)

This is scented grapefruit jasmine, colored with gel tones that AnitaG was so very kind to me and will eventually be cut on the mechanism that Kaybee was sooooo sweet to send.

Anyway I am proud of myself that I didn't use up every dish in the kitchen this time ... actually was able to cut out about 3 pieces from making previous batches lol. One thing to remember, always unplug the stick blender before you clean it ... dorko didn't do that. :rolleyes2

[ATTACH]5724[/ATTACH]

It was good thing that Dr. Rob was in the house.