so easy my 4 1/2yr old helped

alhughes

hello everyone this is one of my latest adventures but it was so easy i left my daughter lilly who is 4 1/2 help me, she did all the pink ones. They are dipped in soy wax, pink are lilly of the valley & blue are birds of paradise. both have any awesome sent throw i can smell them now. she wants to take some to her grandparents for easter cause we are going back to pa for the holidays. my dad won't let my mom burn candles so i think they will love these. i do have a question though. would it be weird to scent flowers in bakery scents? well here's the pic. :)

[ATTACH]5696[/ATTACH]

they are fake flowers from walmart $.88 a bunch when i dipped them in the wax it brought them to life. took some for the pastor's wife today she loved them. taking the rest for my mother for easter. thank you for the comments. i always see them dipped in flower scents but didn't know if anyone did them in other scents. flower scents tend to give me headaches. don't know why but when i do candles or anything in flower or baby powder scents if i'm around it too long i get a headache. i think it's just too much at once.