Hurricane Candles

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm sure it'll be moved if it's not.

I am looking for someone to make hurricane candles for me, with nice embeds like fruit slices, flowers etc. The kind I am looking for can be seen on:

http://www.onawick.co.uk/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=f6b9dfc7d648154c1abd54b46037793f

I don't want to buy them from the wholesaler above because they are based in the UK, I would prefer to get them in from overseas so that I can ensure some sort of exclusivity.

I would make them myself but I just don't have time and the ones I've tried so far look really rubbish - I would prefer to concentrate on my pillars and containers etc.

If someone would be willing to make them for me, at wholesale price then please let me know. I am looking for perhaps 20 to start with - perhaps 4 designs, and if they sell well, then I will make regular orders.

Only other thing is that if possible, I'd like them to be made from natural wax and not paraffin wax...not sure if this is possible?

Thanks

Natasha