Those of you who ordered samples of Hydrovance

I have got samples also. The samples will last for some time but, when I spoke to Victoria at Personal Care about the products the smallest amout of Hydrovance you can order is 500 pounds and it cost 495.00. I want to try this in my lotions but if it does make a wonderful lotion what are we going to do when the samples run out. She couldnt even tell me where I could buy smaller amounts at. So I wonder how many samples can we order.

There are many place's that carry Hydrovance.

The Sage and WSP off the top of my head.

It is available for sale in the marketplace. The problem with these samples is that everyone and their brother starts abusing the privledge of sampling and it ruins it for everyone else. I am not referred to anyone directly. I just keep seeing on time and time again.

Please do some more reading on hydrovance, I wish I had bookmarked this article but I did not, there is some controversy over the effect this product has on ph levels. Just a heads up.

I remember some of it. Seams that the ph tends to drift upward. I beleive Jenn at lotioncrafters addressed the problem