SNC's oils are now in stock at RE!!!

Meridith

I had to place an order today and was so surprised at how many of SNC's FOs that they already have in stock. I was even more thrilled that they will eventually carry all of them. I'm trying the Barbershop 1920's and hoping it will be a good replacement for BNL's Gentlemen's Bayrum since BCN hasn't announced that they will be carrying this one.

One's I would recommend trying are:

Ozark Forest

Tangerine Lavender

Pink Hydrangea

Lemon Slices

Strawberry Patchouli

Kaylin's Herb Patch

Little Black Dress

Hyacinth

Mabels Mint Cookie

I'll have to try to the Raspberry Lilac. I've looked at that one alot but haven't gotten around to sampling it but I do like Lilac.

I'll have to try to the Raspberry Lilac. I've looked at that one alot but haven't gotten around to sampling it but I do like Lilac.

You HAVE to try it! It's sooo nice!! I don't know how else to describe it other than "so nice"! LOL

Never tried their fo's. You ladies need to chime in and recommend some that I should try

I highly recommend:

Birthday Cake (the best I've found!)

Pineapple Cilantro

Raspberry Lilac

Raspberry Clover Tea

Strawberry Musk

I ordered at 9:30 this morning and I just got notice that my order has been shipped. That is lightening fast. I'm very impressed. :yay:

Darn Trish, Now I really wish I would have gotten the Raspberry Lilac. I actually put it in my basket and then took it out. I've done that so many times in the past too. It's been intriguing and taunting me now for so long. Defnately I will have to get it next time. And with RE carrying SNCs oils combined with the most excellent CS, I am (checking account actually) doomed for sure.