Just by nature

babyrn

Does anyone use fo's from Just by Nature. Going to be close to it in a couple of weeks and thought I would stop by and stock up. I mainly use BCS, Peaks, & Natures Garden fo's. Does JBN compare in quality? Also, what ones do you recommend?

I use a few too and have more to test. They have great oils and great customer service. Here is what I use in soy:

Coconut Lime Verbena (one of my best sellers) (a little more coconut than lime and no fuel! This is a soft scent but has a great scent throw in soy!)

Citrus and Teakwood

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar

Black Raspberry Vanilla (throws the best in my soy)

Spring Morning Dew (I don't think they carry this one anymore and replaced it with "Rain" -- this one throws well but I need to test it again)

Paris

Here are some other ones that I have used in paraffin but have not tested yet in soy:

Arabian Spice

Cotton Blossom

Baked Apple Pie (HI type)

Southern Pecan Pie

Mint Leaf

Farmers Market

Wild Honeysuckle

I just tested the Baby Powder in soy and it is the strongest Baby Powder that I have tested yet. However, I prefer the smell of some of the other ones I have tested. I think I am going to retest it with less percentage of FO and see if it softens it a bit.

I have many more to test. :)

I've been testing some of their scents. So far I've had great success in 100% soy with Hawaiian Sandalwood and Ginger Bergamot. I look forward to testing the rest. Yes, they are super strong too! (Sniffing gave me a headache.)

good ones were

oakmoss clary sage

ginger bergamot

iris & fern

tea leaf & jasmine

citrus & teakwood

ancient musk

apple & clover

tried mint leaf, if fueled on me and i see they no longer carry it

i have the brown sugar & fig to test( oob it's a clean and green scent to me...nice for men actually) and the lilac....i love genwax's, but they don't know if any of their fo's are B&B safe

also have the pecan & caramel to test and i have tried a few others but can't remember off hand