Looking for a GREAT Pina Colada Oil

Guest Japes

Guest Japes

I'm looking for a great Pina Colada fragrance oil that throws well in Soy. Anyone have a good experience with one that they wish to share?

JS calls it "Sex on the Beach". But it has a pina colada mixture, and smells like pina colada to me.

Sex on the Beach - A fun blend of pineapple, coconut and honeydew melon. You'll close your eyes and think you are on the beach…makes you think of oceans and sand!

Hot throw at 9% in plain 415 is out of this world to us.

Guest Japes

Thankns for the response. I noticed you mentioned the 415. This is one of the soy waxes that I'm considering. What is your opinion on it? What are its pros and cons? I would love your opinion on it.

JS calls it "Sex on the Beach". But it has a pina colada mixture, and smells like pina colada to me.

Hot throw at 9% in plain 415 is out of this world to us.

I don't think JS's Sex on the Beach smells anything like a pina colada... She does carry a Pina Colada oil but I can't comment on it's performance in soy.

I guess it's just a matter of opinion :tongue2:, but I can tell you her sex on the beach smells just like the Pina Colada drinks I've drank. I tried the Pina Colada, don't remember much other than it didn't throw that well for me, and maybe a slight butter scent <--- but my memory could be off on that one. Both of those two scents have the same make up, pineapple and coconut, with sex on the beach being slightly sweeter because of the melon. Either way, I'd suggest to sample both. No two palettes are the same.

The 415 is great if you have the right FOs. Some FOs just do not throw at all in that wax. It can be frustrating, since I've used the same ones in paraffin, and they would knock your socks off. When you find the ones that do, look out :grin2: