Soy melt tarts

Hiya,

I have been experimenting today on making soy met tarts. I myself believe this to be a little difficult because they would need to come out of the oil burner after they have been used, soy bein a soft wax, I do find a little hard to imagine that they can come out so easily.

Would I need to add possibly beeswax or palm wax to this to make these pop out of oil burners ?

The lady who wants this ongoing order when testing is finally finished is only interested in natural ingredients, so vybar and stearine would be out unless the stearine is palm based ?

So would I need to add beeswax or Palm wax to make these tarts harder ?

if so in what proportions ?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robyn :-)

Hiya,

I have been experimenting today on making soy met tarts. I myself believe this to be a little difficult because they would need to come out of the oil burner after they have been used, soy bein a soft wax, I do find a little hard to imagine that they can come out so easily.

Would I need to add possibly beeswax or palm wax to this to make these pop out of oil burners ?

The lady who wants this ongoing order when testing is finally finished is only interested in natural ingredients, so vybar and stearine would be out unless the stearine is palm based ?

So would I need to add beeswax or Palm wax to make these tarts harder ?

if so in what proportions ?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robyn :-)

I mix container and votive wax, works great.

I use NatureWax Phytowax pillar blend and all I have to do is pop the top of the burner in the freezer for a couple of minutes and the wax comes right out. Just make sure you are using a pillar blend or no more than 25% or so of a container blend in your wax.

I pop 'em in the freezer to remove them from the molds, and I have absolutely no trouble putting the tart warmers in the microwave for 60 seconds to soften the soy tart, then just wipe it out with a paper towel. I do this nearly everyday, and never had a problem.