Green Leaf

Meridith

I got my order today of Green Leaf FOs and I have to say that they ALL smelled wonderful. :) The Indonsian Teak is to die for!! There wasn't one I didn't like. I got:

Energizing

Maduro

Indonesian Teak

Lavender Orange

Leather and Lace

Merlot

Cabernet Sauvignon

Has anyone else smelled the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon? Do you think they smell the same? I think they smell just the same or too close to really tell. I like them but they don't smell at all like what I thought they would smell like. I really pick up in both of them a very powdery smell. I don't smell a wine type scent at all. I don't drink so I'm not sure if this is what Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon is supposed to smell like. I have White Zinfindel and it smells like what I imagined it would. Any thoughts?

No one has smelled the Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon to be able to tell me what they smell like and if they are supposed to smell the same? :sad2:

Well - I can speak for those scents :) They do not smell the same to me, especially when they go in wax. We have customers that buy these and say they do smell like wine in their opinion. We brought them in because we have a customer that uses them all the time. No one has ever talked about a "powder" smell to it. Try putting them in some wax or a base and let me know what you think.

Glad you liked the Indonesian Teak. It is one of our top movers.

HTH

Thanks Brenda! I have just never smelled either one before in a wine so wasn't sure what they were supposed to smell like. I do like them though and can't wait to try them in wax. Maybe its in the wax that I will be able to differentiate between them. :)

Scented,

OOB - The Lavender Orange is wonderful!! I absolutely love SNC's Tangerine Lavender and have been looking for a replacement for this. I know that RE will be carrying SNC's oils, but I am wondering if and how much they will raise the prices. Anyway, this is a great substitute for it so I am anxious to play with it. I only put SNCs in wax in some votives but it was so hard to wick, I never did get around to trying it in my jars. I will definately try this one in wax. You should try this one out. ;)

RE's prices are extremely reasonable. AND I ordered this morning and already my order has been shipped. I am so excited to be able to get some of SNCs oils again including Tangerine Lavender. But I am still very happy so far with these oils. They all smell just so wonderful.