same company , same scent , different smell

bttrflikiss

I got a sample of JS's Cinnamon Cider and I absolutely loved it. Reminded me of apples sitting on the porch during the Fall. I was so excited. So I ordered a pound of it and it just has never smelled the same. It is still a great smell, but not the special one that the samples was. I emailed Becky and she said that nothing had changed and that nobody else had said anything. So who knows, but it just isn't the same : ( I am almost out of the pound will be interested to see what happens when I order another one.

i called and she said that since i ordered the last time they have changed suppliers and no return policy on FOs , so i have 2 lbs Ambrosia from Candles and Supplies if anyone is interested

Wow. did they post that on their site prior to you ordering? Wow. :undecided

Ugh!:mad: I've had problems with Candles & Supplies mixing up scents before. I ordered their Red Currant and when I reordered it, it smelled like Red Hot Cinnamon. I called them up and they sent a new one that smelled exactly the same. Called them up again and they insisted that Red Currant is suppse to smell like Cinnamon. I said that perhaps it was mislabeled since Red Hot Cinnamon is the next scent on the list but they refused to admit that it could possibly be their fault. After about 5 months of this I finally got a replacement of the real Red Currant but that was the last time I ever ordered from them again.