Have a scent name. Need help...

figuring out how to spell it.

Long story short....

I was at a craft fair this summer & a very precocious little girl, maybe 5yrs old, was looking at these frilly, feathery, frou-frou crafts of some sort. I heard her say, "Oh, Mommy aren't these so very La-Te-Da?"

So of course, I thought to myself, I need to name a scent that.

Fast forward to this weekend when I blended and poured Lavender and Purely Peppermint (both from Peaks).

And if I do say so myself, they are SO VERY

La-Dee-Da, or Lah Tee Dah , or Laateedaa, or Ladeedah or some other variation that I haven't come up with yet :rolleyes2:

Your thoughts ?

I always thought it was La-Di-Da. That's a really wonderful name, by the way.;)

edited to add: I looked it up. Do you know it's actually in the dictionary? LOL. Anyway, the dictionary lists it as la-di-da or la-de-da.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

By jove, I think I've got it!

Bought some Solas lavender harvest from the classifieds (thanks carol) and poured it last night.

This morning it is very La Dee Dah! (decided to go with Mozzie's spelling suggestion)

I'm going to describe the scent as "lavender & rosemary" cuz that's what my nose tells me ;)

Now to make a bigger batch and send it on to my testers.

I would have chosen La de dah (but I have a British background so you can safely ignore anything I have to say in the way of spelling). BTW, it's MOULDS - with a "u"!!!!!!! LOL :laugh2:

:highfive: me too.

Sally.