Greenleaf wax samples

I've seen many your pictures of Greenleafs wax now but I haven't seen any pictures of it after it has burned. Can some of you put up some pictures of this? It looks like such a pretty wax I'm very curious what it looks like after a few burns and I'm also wondering how easy it is to wick. Does it come off the sides clean or leave residue?

Tara,

Got a ? for you..or maybe two. The spacing of the wicks on the large container is a lot farther apart that I'm used to seeing. With the wicks that close to the glass, did it get very hot? Did you get any wick dancing when it burned down low? I have a jar that looks pretty much the same shape but a little taller. It burned perfectly 2/3 of the way down but when it got close to the bottom, it really dances around. So I'm wondering if spacing the wicks further apart could eliminate any of that.

BTW: like the chart, thanks for sharing

I have that jar in the 10 & 16 oz sizes and the spacing that far apart works for the 10 oz but the 16 oz the spacing has to be closer together. On the one in the picture above the jar didn't get too hot but it did on the 16 oz so now I am testing the 16 oz with the wicks spaced about 1" apart. Seems to be working so far and jar is not hot but I will have to of course burn all the way to the end to be sure. What wicks are you using for your jar? Sounds like you might have the 16oz size. I have been testing the HTP's & the Eco's in this wax. I am liking the eco's much better than the HTP's

HTH:)

Tara, it is the 16 oz and I wicked with 2 LX 21 which did good till it was down to the last 1/3 then the wicks danced & flickered really bad. they finally flooded themselves out. I want to try the Ecos so I'll be watching your results.

I have a 4" that I've just wicked with 2 Eco2 (Maduro) - this is the 2nd time with this jar & FO - first time I used 2 LX 22 which burned perfectly all the way to the bottom....just wanting to experiment with the Ecos this time 'round.