Lily of the Valley

garth12

Could someone please recommend a good Lily of the Valley. I work with a guy that said his grandmother use to wear this perfume(did'nt know it was in a perfume form) any would love to order candles in it. Thanks a million.

Sheri:D

Hi Sheri!

I use several scents from them - creme brulee, juniper breeze, spiced cranberry, lilac, strawberry jam, blueberry muffins - all very good in my opinion that I can recommend. I use 100% soy. I live in Estonia so shipping from US is quite expensive + not all suppliers ship to Europe. So I use two suppliers only - BCN and JS and I have been quite lucky - most of the scents that I have ordered have worked for me. I have to thank this forum for finding them:D

Best, Eva

Oh, I forgot cucumber melon!

Wick your wax has an awesome Casablanca Lily. Smells heavenly. Since BCN carries the WYW line, you can try a sample against BCN regular Lily. If you need other scents from WYW, the Vanilla Grapefruit is my all-time fav. Their Leha Leha, Persimmons and Water Orchid, Bamboo, Buttercream Crunch and Fresh linen are all great FOs. They are expensive, but you only need 1/2 as much as you would with a regular FO, so the cost evens out.

Sweetcakes and Cybilla (now at Bramble Berry) are actually the truest Lily of the Valley out there,my favorite perfume also. I have tried many, many others over the years, to find something just as great, but at a more moderate price and none even come close!!:D