Lost some oil

Anna

I made up five,five lb master batch of oil,and put it in a five gal bucket.Decided to divide it,weight it out into separate containers,and ended up with four five lb batches,and one four lb batch.I don't know where I lost the other lb.Can I make a one lb batch,and add to it.I will run it thru the calc.

Thanks,Anna

I made up five,five lb master batch of oil,and put it in a five gal bucket.Decided to divide it,weight it out into separate containers,and ended up with four five lb batches,and one four lb batch.I don't know where I lost the other lb.Can I make a one lb batch,and add to it.I will run it thru the calc.

Thanks,Anna

That is what I would do. :confused: i could see being an ounce or so short, but a lb?

Never did a mb yet, but did you remember to weigh your bucket when you first started, and tare it so it's weight wasn't included in your measurements? That would be the only thing that comes to mind, that maybe something wasn't tared.........Other than that sorry I can't help more. I just know how it is trying to figure out how something didnt' go right. I am the queen of that :D

Never did a mb yet, but did you remember to weigh your bucket when you first started, and tare it so it's weight wasn't included in your measurements? That would be the only thing that comes to mind, that maybe something wasn't tared.........Other than that sorry I can't help more. I just know how it is trying to figure out how something didnt' go right. I am the queen of that :D

That very well could have happen.I had my DH,and Brother watching me and asking question while I was doing it.The next time it will be totally quietness in my house.I have a one track mind.

Anna