Sticky Wax

Hello...

I bought wax and was under the impression it was going to be hard, but the wax I bought came to me very sticky. I have to use an icecream scoop and spoons!! It is extremely sticky and messy. Do you all have any tips on using this type of wax???? I thought it would be hard and you break pieces of with a hammer???? :undecided :laugh2:

4627 is very sticky, messy wax, it also has an awesome fragrance throw.,

I've been testing this wax and when I got mine it, I put it up on the counter and peeled the bag off, took a hot knife and sliced out 1 pound batches and put each pound in a zip lock baggie, it's very messy but that way it's only extremely messy once.

That is a great idea on how to handle this wax!!

I plan on doing that to the second block I use... thanks alot!!

Cathy... wow, he is a gorgeous boy! Love the ears! I love SBT's... they are spunky little things with LOTS of personality!!!

I'd love to get a second dog, and I think that is the breed I'd get, if not another APBT. Both are great family dogs IMO!! She is great with my cats, too.

Yes they get a bad rap. This is our second one(1st on had cancer) & he is so good. Loves people, everyone who comes into the shop HAS to stop & pay attention to him!! A coworker hates them because they attack, well guess what, her Jack Russell bite her husband& they put him to sleep. It just goes to show it can be any dog but you usually only hear when it is a pitbull type. Okay done bitchin for now!!

Pretty dogs! My 60 pound mixed breed is a terror on people... the pitt I know is the sweetest dog on earth! It's not the breed, it's how they're socialized... lots of big dogs get a bad rap, while the little nippers don't!

Hey! It's cool to see dog people on here...

I also work very hard promoting our breed.. American Pit Bull Terriers and American Staffordshires are both made out to be "bad dogs" when half of the time it's a mutt, "pit bull type" dog that attacks. People should educate themselves before making assumptions. These breeds may be animal aggressive, but they should never be people aggressive. They aren't guard dogs!! I know many people that show these dogs, and the years I spent working as a vet tech, I have only come across a few mean APBTs/SBT... and those dogs were only out of control because of their idiot owners!!!

haha ok enough of my rambling...

ps... thanks for the candle help!! :wink2:

Now now don't forget the American Bulldog....lol ;)

Hey! It's cool to see dog people on here...

I also work very hard promoting our breed.. American Pit Bull Terriers and American Staffordshires are both made out to be "bad dogs" when half of the time it's a mutt, "pit bull type" dog that attacks. People should educate themselves before making assumptions. These breeds may be animal aggressive, but they should never be people aggressive. They aren't guard dogs!! I know many people that show these dogs, and the years I spent working as a vet tech, I have only come across a few mean APBTs/SBT... and those dogs were only out of control because of their idiot owners!!!

haha ok enough of my rambling...

ps... thanks for the candle help!! :wink2:

I'm a dog person myself even though I currently don't have any. I always have had Siberian Huskies and they are such wonderful, sweet dogs! My two got kidney problems when they were approx. 12 y/o and had to be put to sleep. I still feel their loss.