My stinky M&P

carmen3032

not the best pics, just got these molds today from someone in the classifieds ( I really need to stay away from there:tongue2: ) these are made with SFIC white M&P with some mango butter added scented with Juniper, it smells alot like Vicks and earwax :undecided oob was not liking it, thought it would smell better out.(NOT) I probably have to fling this one or just keep it wrapped up for show only unless I find a way to fix it. oh well back to the drawing board. :D

5a77ecf6b9d1.jpg?tw=305&th=228&_rh=5a81l3opguw2fwhfuj7l4va7q

6034e12774d8.jpg?tw=305&th=228&_rh=5asyxfircexuo0t3v0lc9w0k

They look beautiful! You never know what someone else will think about the scent! Candle scents I think will never sell go fast and the ones I love sit there sometimes in my shop so dont give up!!!

thanks guys, I really like this mold I'm itching to try it again Sockmonkey to me earwax smells like vicks gone bad :D Jennierjr the scent was from the scent event coop I thought this juniper was like juniper breeze boy was I wrong, I thought I just got a bad batch but it smelled mediciney in bottle.

Your soaps are beautiful. Sometimes it takes a couple different suppliers to find the right scent you are looking for. When I first started buying fo I figured one scent from one supplier was the same as the other, did I ever find out differently, very quickly. In fact one of them was Juniper Breeze ,went though a couple different awful versions of it til I found the one I liked.