Coconut Lime Verbena

Tess

Tess: It should be more coconut, with a subtle undertone of lime. The others that I have tried have been too limey too...that was until I tried a sample from Save on Scents...it was much closer to BBW's...might not be exact, but pretty darn close.

I have smelled a couple and the one I think smells just like it, is Scent Works and it is more Verbena. I thinks it stinks and so does B&BW's. Want a sniffy I'll send you one.

B&BW seems to change depending on the season if you ask me. Sometimes its more coconuty, sometimes more lime and rarely more verbena.

I made CLV from SW and CLV from WSP and CLV from NG last year when I was testing. I got OK reviews from SW, Great from WSP and WOW from NG.

They all smell about the same to me....LOL.

HTH

Thanks all!! I am going to go to the mall today and sniff over there too. I hate going into that place they always bombard me with employees.

Cetacea I first got mine form Lone Star, and it was limey, Well then I switched to NG cause it was cheaper and pretty much exactly like LS. Well I was in a bind 2 weeks ago, and ordered it from LS again cause they were closer, but it smelled like coconut. So LS changed it, but I was confused as to which one was more accurate. I sold the Limey one quite a bit, but I like the coconut better lol! Thanks all!!:wink2:

to ME, the B&BW CLV, is a good balance of all three and I've yet to find a dupe FO that smells just like that. I really love this scent, although I had all the goodies from B&BW that it comes in, and now I"m kind of sick of it. ;)

I FINALLY made it to B&BW. Got bombarded again. I walked off on the greeter, and she followed me lol! Anyhoot, To me, It is an equal mix of coconut and lime with verbena undertones. Poop. I guess I could mix the 2 and get the "perfect" balance! It was nice though.

I now have this from both WSP and ICS and to me OOB they smell identical. I poured the WSP one in soy and to me it really stinks (fuel or something). I have not put the ICS one in soy yet but will update. BTW the WSP one is the "bomb" in CP soap.:grin2: