Tested 2 brown sugar and chestnuts

Candlewitch

One cost $26.00lb and the other i paid opps sample but no more then $17.00 and maybe as low as $10.00. The one is CP also, the other i did not ask. The cheaper one had a stronger cold throw due to a underlaying almond note that shouldnt be in it but didnt hurt it either. The more expensive one did not have the almond note and was a bit more true cold wise. After burning both, they both performed equally and goes to say, Money doesnt always buy the better fragrance, however to go against what i just said, i sent back a few FOS and told another company what to do with it and they nailed them. (for only $1.25 more wholesale i got 2 great oils) The throw in a lilac but that it had a powder note and that ruined it IMO. So if you can read this tangently perfect paragraph, cool. :))))))))))))))))))))))))

I tested 2 diff brown sugar n chestnuts. The one that was $11.00 cheaper or more was just as good. The lilac came from another company i sampled from and should of been in another topic, but i threw it all in one just to be me and confuse you, the company that gave me the powdery lilac i sent back 2 other scents and said make them the way i want them, told them what i wanted changed and they did so i will order alot of the 2 scents soon. Yadda follow me yet, its not easy, ask my poor wife. :laugh2: