Scented Stones For Car Air Freshners

Ginger,

We are having a family reunion this 4th of July week end. Us grandkids are in charge since the Aunts have decided they are too old to organize it. We'll have lots of great-great grandkids there. Do the stones take hours or days to dry. If hours thought this might be a fun project for the kids. Thanks

I made some yesterday and mine are dry to touch but probably still damp in the inside. If you air dried them outside that might quicken the process but I have allowed a couple of days. Mix up a 1/2 batch, dry them outside and see if that speeds things along. Just a trial and error thing since no one has really tried it. We made ours last week during spring break so we don't even know how long the scent will last.Good Luck!

I couldn't wait to try this so i went to wal- mart today and got the plaster of paris and i had everything else. I made my first batch this afternoon let it dry for about 5 hours and i just came right out of the mold. They look great, but the only thing i couldnt get is the color to get dark. I think i might start making them selling them and giving them as freebies with big orders. Thanks for the great ideas. Lyndie