palm wax candles

I'm not familiar with that jar but I'm getting ready to test a 3.5" dia with 2 RRD-29 and one with 2 LX-10. The only additives I use in palm are UV and vybar 343 ( 1 tsp per lb of each ) which I haven't noticed affecting the wick size.

Sorry I can't give a more definitive answer.

Have you found noticable results with the vybar 343? I just ordered some, hoping it will help prevent pooling on the bottom that I've gotten with a few of my candles. Is that from FO leaking out, or could it possibly be from when I poke relief holes, accidentally poking to the bottom and the cooler wax leaking out and not crystallizing like the rest? Not to hijack this thread...

I've been using a palm blend in a 3 1/2 inch container with two RRD29s or 34s. Both do fine, depending on the oil. I wish there was something in between. I've heard here that the wax gets harder to burn as it ages, so that makes me want to lean more toward the 34 for times sake... The 29 burns nicely in most my candles a couple of weeks old, (sometimes it gets a little weak as it burns down into the jar - so on those I want to use the 34) but I'm wondering how it will burn six to nine months from now... Should I wick up to compensate? I too, don't want my candles to burn down too quickly.

I guess I haven't offered any answers, only more questions.. sorry.

I am not familiar with vybar. What is it? What is the burn time on your 16oz jars with 2 RRD 29 wicks? I have tried every wick and I found that the RRD 29's work best. My candles are not more than 3 months old so i have not noticed any change in the way they burn. but that is something to think about.

Thanks