your fav parf. wax

I love my 4630. ;) this was the first wax I tried and I kind of had smoking issues, so I went on to test about 6 other types, and came back to the 4630. LOL

It just seems that this wax is a little pickier about wicks, you gotta find just the right ones so it won't smoke. I have NO smoking issues in any of my scents that I've tested so far. (about 20).

I like my 4630 too. I gave up the 4627 due to wicking issues and just dreading having to break apart each bag into managable sections. It wasn't hard, but I still didn't look forward to it.

So far, I've been able to retest most of the FO's I plan on using and suprisingly, I haven't had to adjust many wicks from the original 4627 testing.

I've only used the J223 for containers and Astorlite V for votives. I'm needing some container wax. Would the J50 be a better choice. Can I still use the same wicks I do now? On some of my jars that are shorter than they are tall, I will use three wicks(maybe a pc4-that burns cooler plus I have a lot of those left from a previous screw up I did.) It gives me a good overall burn and on the taller ones, I usually use a zinc wick. Ginger