JS order arriving today

elle110

WooHoo...my samples will be here today, can't wait to get them. I ordered Tuesday eve and they are already coming. I am looking at my list and can't decide which one I am going to sniff first HeHe

Wish me Happy Sniffing...I know I am a dork:o

Well, what did you order??? :D I can't order anything right now, so I'll have to live through you, lol.

Ok, you ready?

Keylime Pie, Magnolia. Donut House Cuppa Coffee, Cupcake, Tangerine Tulip, Coconut Bubble, Becky's Ultimate Vanilla, WT&G, Mimosa and Mandarin, Fruit Slices, Tahitia Sweetie, Grapefruit Vanilla, Arpricot Freesia. Then she threw in Mai Tai and Tahitian Daquiri

Out of these I love the Keylime Pie, Coffee, Tangerine Tulip, Coconut Bubble, WT&G, Mimosa Mandarin, Fruit Slices, Grapefruit Vanilla and Apricot Freesia

The Cupcake is yummy but only using it in sugar scrub, the magnolia is for a request, I am going to throw it into some product and see what I think.

The others to me are more for candles, will probably throw on the the classifieds

Oh, I love the Ult. Vanilla as well

Elle

I too recently received my very first order from Just Scent. I had heard so much raving about them that I finally gave in and placed an order for a sample pack. I've put two into wax so far and they are Citrus Linen H20 and Orchid Rain. I'm diggin' both of these but I really LOVE the Orchid Rain.