Question about 1343 vs 4611 Paraflex for Cut N Carve

For Cut n Carve candles, is the 4611 (which is listed as a "cut n carve" wax) any different? Does it work better for cut and carve candles? I am asking because I have an opportunity to buy some of the 4611 for pretty cheap, so I thought if it is "special" and a better wax than 1343 for cut and carve that I would buy it. I searched around the site here, and couldn't find anything regarding any difference. Can anyone help?

For Cut n Carve candles, is the 4611 (which is listed as a "cut n carve" wax) any different? Does it work better for cut and carve candles? I am asking because I have an opportunity to buy some of the 4611 for pretty cheap, so I thought if it is "special" and a better wax than 1343 for cut and carve that I would buy it. I searched around the site here, and couldn't find anything regarding any difference. Can anyone help?
Obviously the best person to answer would be a candle carver who has used it (in other words, a person who is not me). But until one of those comes along, you might like to know that the specs for 4611 and 1343 are very similar. It has a slightly higher oil content that probably contributes to plasticity. I think this may be another one of those products that comes from the same stock as 1343. Both waxes are recommended by the manufacturer for carving. If you can get 4611 cheap I suspect you can't go wrong.

I am using the 4611 and really like it! I have yet to use my 1343 for them. JMHO. I havent been making the cut-n-carve candles but a very, very short time so I am NOT one to really speak about this yet. Just wanted to let you know that I do like the 4611!

God Bless,

OFCILynn

Thanks to both of you! I couldn't find a lot of info about the 4611, I have been using the 1343, so I thought that maybe you all might know more about it. I appreciate the replies, and am off to do more research.