Wick Setter

Hi,,I am waiting on some wick setters from them for pillars and they sent me an email stating he could send the older ones or wait till the new ones get done,,,I opted for the new ones;) ,,,,I love those guys,,they have great customer service and are always trying to help the Chandlers with easier products,,They are wonderful!!!!:D

tangerine this is Robert with EZ Wick Systems. The large is not adjustable I looked at making some where they could be adjustable but the cost to have them made would be very expensive and would probably cost candle makers about $1.00 a piece. But in a few days I will be posting on my site the Wick Centering Tools and I am going to have some adaptors. With the adaptors you can fit a few more containers using the tools available. But I will show this on the site it will be easier to understand with pictures of what I am talking about. My plan is to have the tools made to fit about 90% of containers that candle makers use and a lot of tools for the pillar molds. I am hoping to have the site updated this weekend with the tools and some of the containers they fit. Keep checking the site and I will post when I have it updated.

Breanna thanks for the compliments we should be getting them in by this Monday or Tuesday and I will get yours to you.

Thanks HTH Robert

www.ezwicksys.com

I love my EZ wick setter!! I don't know how the heck I ever made candles before I got that thing. I saw some other wick holders somebody was going to do a coop on them but ended up not. These ones look a little sturdier than the ones in the coop. I may have to give them a try. Was there prices on the website for these?? I will go look.:)