Logo is back up, sorry I took down!!!

cozyaromas

Whew... Glad you and Jorden don't see it either..Thought I was having a really bad day or losing my mind....:tongue2:

:D I SEE IT NOW~~~ I SEE IT NOW~~~~ and it was worth the wait!!:D

Very well done...

Love the colors and very professional!!

It makes ya feel warm and cozy!!!

I don't really like it sorry. :embarasse

I just keep thinking how is that going to look against a purple candle or green for that matter?? It seems to me like it would really clash with certain colors, etc. ???

I really liked the original drawings you showed us, but to ME I think this looks kind of cartoonlike.

But of course, I'm definitely in the minority, as everyone else seems to love it, so you can just tell me to shut up now!! ;)

I see your view Michi, and I believe it could clash I guess that's where the creativity in the packaging would come from. I like both the original drawings as well as the drawing in color, I may have to pick both just for situations where the colors could clash. Thanks for the different viewpoint.;)

I don't really like it sorry. :embarasse

I just keep thinking how is that going to look against a purple candle or green for that matter?? It seems to me like it would really clash with certain colors, etc. ???

I really liked the original drawings you showed us, but to ME I think this looks kind of cartoonlike.

But of course, I'm definitely in the minority, as everyone else seems to love it, so you can just tell me to shut up now!! ;)

It's very nice, maybe the only thing you can do is use lighter colors for the design on the back, something more soft that lets eyes catch your name immediately.

Maybe the border can be lighter too, so you don't have to worry about crashes with other colors.. just my opinion!