Candle Cocoon's Fallen Leaf

Gypsyjen

Has anyone tried this in wax? Does the smell improve? To me, it smells like a roadside public restroom OOB. :lipsrseal Hoping this will get better once it gets in wax. Right now, I can't even imagine pouring it because it smells so bad.

I love it in wax....do does DH, he wants me to order the lb. bottle. It smells wonderful, but I love most of her FO's and have many of them in lb bottles, so I am a little biased. But when DH specifically says that he likes something and wants me to make more candles with it, that is something. :D

Has anyone tried this in wax? Does the smell improve? To me, it smells like a roadside public restroom OOB. :lipsrseal Hoping this will get better once it gets in wax. Right now, I can't even imagine pouring it because it smells so bad.

:laugh2: ROFLMBO !!!!!! I don't know what it is about this FO but it literally makes me sick to my stomach. But yes, it does have a strange smell.

:laugh2: ROFLMBO !!!!!! I don't know what it is about this FO but it literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Same here!! I just can't get past a certain note in it to even attempt throwing it in the wax. I've had a sample of this that's been sitting in my basement for a couple years now!

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, Sue I don't usually chime in here but GET THAT PUPPY IN WAX ;) All of my stuff smells weird in the bottle.

Ya know what the next thing I am going to ask you is right? Well second thing anyway. I haven't heard about your little peanut lately.

Wax, wax, wax.....Never go by our of bottle there are carrier oils in my scents that burn off but some of them are weird. :)

Hi Lyschel! Good to see you! Well...virtually, anyway.

Yeah, Fallen Leaf really surprised me because I LOVE all of the scents I've received from you, OOB and in wax. I couldn't understand why this one would be so...umm...different. I'm planning to try it in wax next week (am out of town until Friday).

Thanks for the input.