How many scents in B&B line?

jade

I am so overwhelmed by all of the scents. Have my supplies ready but just can't decide on the scents to use. I've asked friends to sample & still can't decide which scents to begin with. I'll be using these in shower gel, body spray & m&p soap for now. Am wondering how many scents some of you experienced people keep in your line of products. Thanks you so much for any input.

I have to be honest ... this is something I've continued to struggle with.

I have finally decided to limit myself. Based on previous experience from customers, I've been told that I have too large of a selection (and they like so many, it's hard to choose).

For lotions, creams, body sprays, etc. I'm going to be having four of my best selling scents. The creams/lotions are a pain to make in a dozen different scents! Something flower-y, something fruit-y, something vanilla-ish, and another flat out best seller (Lavender!). May add Sandalwood ... going to see how it does in my area after my next sale.

In soaps, I think I'll have about ten different scents/designs. Still enough to have something for everyone ... yet limiting my usual 20 to 25!

Now, in my new soy candles I've been testing for awhile now, I'll eventually have about 6 scents. Leaning more towards bakery ... still debating on that one though. Will try to just have six available choices (based on testing ... which scents have a good throw will win out!).

I'm looking forward to further answers. I'm hoping that limiting myself this year will lead to more sales (of course, I do have an entire different collection for the Fall/Winter).

Hope to help!

- Meg