Just ordered samples from JS

Fern

This is my first time trying Just Scent so I decided to order the sample pack. I've heard so many good things about them and man, they seem to have some fabulous sales! If any of you have tried these scents before, would appreciate your thoughts on them. Thanks!

Citrus Basil: Is this a dead-on dupe of YC's Cool Citrus Basil?

Citrus Linen H20

Exhale

Mai Tai

Pink Peppercorn

Pink Petals

Shampure

Santirini

Sea Mist

Sunshine

I LOVE Citrus Linen. I have the ornie in my car and the sachets in my closets and votives in my bathroom, lol. I just love it. Also has a great throw for me in J50. The only other one I've tried is Pink Peppercorn. I really like it. It's different and not too perfumey.

Love to know how Sunshine is. Please post a review once you get it! :grin2:

Some of those just came out last week, so I haven't gotten my samples yet to comment...

Santirini is very perfumey to me, but nice

Seamist - love this one. Throws very well for me.

Pink Peppercorn - loved it OOB, but not getting much hot throw, need to retest...

The only one of those that I have tried is the Pink Peppercorn, and I really like the scent (kind of hard to describe) but it is ULTRA light, even OOB, I was a sniffin' and a sniffin' trying to sniff it up into my nose. LOL

Then my daughter put it in some bath gel, and it is just super duper light.

It smells good don't get me wrong, but I just can't see it throwing very well in wax, and it looks like Trish is having some problems with it. ???

Purple Lilac: I'll be putting it into wax...mainly tarts.

Trish and Michi: Have any of you tried the Pink Peppercorn in tarts? I'm hoping that you're getting light scent throw in candles, because a lot times if it doesn't throw in a candle, it will in tart. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

AngelaVA: I'll be sure to post what I thought of these scents as soon as I've tested them. Oh, and I can't wait to get that Citrus Linen H20. It sounds exactly like the kind of scent I would enjoy...citrusy and fresh!

Thanks everyone!