Labeling question

I've been doing clear labels for 6 years. They aren't the crystal clear, they have a frosted look to them, the same kind that Avery sells. I had a inkjet printer that I printed them on with no problems. If you're using these labels for shower gels, etc. you will have to seal them, they will smear when wet. I got a laser about 1 1/2 years ago so I use it now. The laser is more crisp and clear, and it doesn't smear like an inkjet. But there is no reason you can't use a inkjet, it will work fine.

I always used the clear acrylic spray, I'd print my page of labels and then spray 2 light coats on them. Others take clear packing tape and place it over the label to protect it. I've also taken another label, same size, no printing on it and placed it over the label. I do that even with my laser printer for my foaming hand soaps. Most acrylic spray sealers will yellow over time, so I prefer the extra label over the first, it's just not very cost effective.

I've been doing clear labels for 6 years. They aren't the crystal clear, they have a frosted look to them, the same kind that Avery sells. I had a inkjet printer that I printed them on with no problems. If you're using these labels for shower gels, etc. you will have to seal them, they will smear when wet. I got a laser about 1 1/2 years ago so I use it now. The laser is more crisp and clear, and it doesn't smear like an inkjet. But there is no reason you can't use a inkjet, it will work fine.

What do you seal them with?

I always used the clear acrylic spray, I'd print my page of labels and then spray 2 light coats on them. Others take clear packing tape and place it over the label to protect it. I've also taken another label, same size, no printing on it and placed it over the label. I do that even with my laser printer for my foaming hand soaps. Most acrylic spray sealers will yellow over time, so I prefer the extra label over the first, it's just not very cost effective.

Thanks for sharing all the information. I really appreciate it!!:D