Target's New Bath and Body Line

smellywax

I don't know if anyone has brought this up but Target just set up a new bath and body line in the aisles next to cosmetics. The packaging is beautiful but I thought everything was REALLY expensive. $17 for small jar of bath salts. It's worth taking a look at for ideas. I like how they are packaging the garden soaps with the paper and string.

Wow, very interesting!

Next time I'm there (two hours away .. BOO!) I'll def. check it out! I love Target, they have such fun stuff!

Bath Salts have never sold well for me. I can't imagine $17 for a small jar. Pity the person who buys those!

The garden soaps sound lovely!

Thanks for the head's up!

In this line they also have soy lotion, sea mud and a lot more. I looked online to see if they had this new line. I didn't see it but they did have a lot under bath and body they I have never seen in the store.

And I just noticed they have a cold soap process making kit online:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/602-2232544-1185447?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B00092CUD4

Wow, they have a CP kit too. Quite pricey, but would fun to try it out! I wonder how much insurance THEY have when anyone of any age can buy it and mess with it.

Yeah, two hours away. :( I live way back in the Mountains ... I NEED a Target! Funny thing is, everytime I go, I buy myself an entire new bedroom set. So perhaps it's good I dont have one here!

- Meg

Hijacking again sorry- I only get to Target like once or twice a year-living in a poe dunk town really does suck sometimes!! :( Thank goodness for Walmart and Kmart (the ONLY two major stores we have here). ;)

So, back on topic, I obviously haven't seen their new B&B line, but OMG $17 for bath salts seems quite pricey, I don't know very many people who use them and that would pay that much for SALT!! LOL

And $50 for a CP kit that only makes 120oz. of soap??? Yikes, but I guess if you are just wanting to try it??? Oh and yah, I would think there should be (if there isn't already) a HUGE warning label on that box saying that there should be major adult supervision and the dangers of lye etc.

And $50 for a CP kit that only makes 120oz. of soap??? Yikes, but I guess if you are just wanting to try it??? Oh and yah, I would think there should be (if there isn't already) a HUGE warning label on that box saying that there should be major adult supervision and the dangers of lye etc.
Well, it's the kit from SunFeather, so I guess whatever warnings they have on the box would be what you'd get. As for the price and amount of soap produced, I think it's comparable to what other suppliers (i.e. SunFeather's competitors) are charging.