boxes and inserts for wholesale candles

I was looking into this recently for shipping my wholesale orders, and it seems most everywhere, the inserts are custom. You tell them the sizes and they make them for you. I might still have a few links if you need them.

I was looking into this recently for shipping my wholesale orders, and it seems most everywhere, the inserts are custom. You tell them the sizes and they make them for you. I might still have a few links if you need them.

could you PM me with that info as well?

I just checked my favorites and didn't find any except one place that is right here in town, lol

But if you google for "custom corrugated inserts" you'll get a lot of links to check out. Sorry I wasn't much help after all...

just a thought here, i don't have this problem because I get my jars direct from TVG and since i only ship out in full cases i just use the box they come in (it has dividers) and double box. Wonder if you could contact TVG and see if they will sell you dividers or tell you where to buy them from?