GL's Magic of India

Pam W

Hi Pam,

Magic of India smelled chocolatey to me too until I put it in wax, Brenda told me to try it in wax. It smells nothing like chocolate once it's in the wax, it smells awesome and it throws really well. I really like it!

Thanks Dee,

I've been on a chocolate kick the last couple days and was beginning to think I had entered the twilight zone.

I poured a 16 oz jar and now am rather anxious to see how the scent changes as it cures.

I couldn't wait to know what the hot scent would be -- poured a little left over mixture in a container & set on the tart warmer. It doesn't smell like chocolate anymore. I don't smell patch but then I have a problem smelling patch anyway. The scent I'm smelling is the blend of floral and sweet amber and it is really nice.

Does anyone know if the Cucumber Melon is like that. Mine smells STRONGLY floral OOB, but perhaps it changes in wax?

I thought it might have been a mixup, but maybe it's one of those morphers. I pm'd greenleaf, but didn't get a reply. I know they were busy with all the samples, and I didn't want to keep bugging them over a 1 oz. bottle of free FO.

Hmm, better go get this baby in some wax!

Does anyone know if the Cucumber Melon is like that. Mine smells STRONGLY floral OOB, but perhaps it changes in wax?

I thought it might have been a mixup, but maybe it's one of those morphers. I pm'd greenleaf, but didn't get a reply. I know they were busy with all the samples, and I didn't want to keep bugging them over a 1 oz. bottle of free FO.

Hmm, better go get this baby in some wax!

You PM'd me and I didn't answer? I apologize. I really try and look out and make sure I reply to everything. I've never had anyone say that our Cucumber Melon smelled floral - but then again, not everyone has the same nose. Definitely try it in wax and let me know what you think. I'll be interested to hear. Magic of India is a definite changer and is very representative of why we say not to judge an oil OOB where you are just getting the top notes of the scent. Again - please accept my apology and feel free to "shoot me" if you don't get a response :wink2:

Thanks

Yep, I posted in the "greenleaf FO review" thread. PM'd you my e-mail addy and some thoughts on the FO I received.

Will get this in wax though. ;) No apology needed. I know it must be crazy trying to get those samples out!

:whip: Just keep whipping me and I'll get it soon :) Sorry I missed it. Thanks for posting again.