Yeaaa Hawww! ~~Updated w/ cut pics

SatinDucky

WOW Cheryl, I am very impressed!! :D That is some beautiful soap there girl, first try and swirled also, where's that bowing down smilie when you need him?? :D

I too think it looks like butterscotch or butter pecan or pecan and praline....... I think the icecream container is leading my direction if you couldn't tell! LOL

You were brave, jumped right in, and look at those results, you should be very very proud of yourself!! (I'm such a chicken, I STILL haven't tried my M&P soap stuff yet!! LOL)

Can't wait to see your next batch!

Thanks ya'll, it really means alot! :)

You were brave, jumped right in, and look at those results, you should be very very proud of yourself!! (I'm such a chicken, I STILL haven't tried my M&P soap stuff yet!! LOL)

Told ya Michi, just jump in! I figured.. I wont ever know until I try. Planning my next batch tonight ;) Going to scent this one, but I need to look up how much FO to use first and find another mold..LOL

Great job! Nothing like bathing with your own soap!

e

I did that last night! :D

It didn't lather as much as I would like, but I'm told that may improve a bit with the curing.