Greenleaf Perfect soy

Tara

It's really a nice wax. I was impressed with my samples as well. It colors beautifully and the hot/cold throw is terrific. But, the best part of it all.....Greenleaf is local for me, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh not fair:( Shipping was high but I think with this wax, it's worth the little extra. I thought about it and per candle and really doesn't make that much of a difference.

Sure does look SMOOOOOOOTH as a baby's bottom!!;)

How does this wax perform after burning the candle? Are you seeing the typical rough tops and frosting? Does it tend to soot more? Is there any difference in wicking vs. 100% soy wax? Wouldn't hurt my feelings a BIT to lose the rough tops and chaulking...:grin2:

Thanks for sharing this - gotta check it out!! :tongue2:

How does this wax perform after burning the candle? Are you seeing the typical rough tops and frosting? Does it tend to soot more? Is there any difference in wicking vs. 100% soy wax? Wouldn't hurt my feelings a BIT to lose the rough tops and chaulking...:grin2:

So far tests are going well... the tops are still smooth after burning. As far as wicking I am testing this wax with eco wicks although Brenda stated you could use the same wicks you were using which for me were the zincs but I figured if I am going to try a new wax might as well try out new wicks. I was geting tired of those mushrooms and I am not getting those with the eco's I have never worked with 100% soy so I have nothing to compare to although I have burned a soy candle and know what you are referring to. As far as sooting to me it soots less. :wink2:

Here's some more pictures using this wax. You can see how the top is still smooth after burning on the one. HTH

post-100-139458396052_thumb.jpg