Show Season Starting~ UPDATE~ Show was a bust!

Today I have to pack up my 300 candles, and tons of clamshells, load into my truck and go set up for the first show of the year. I certainly hope that this year will be much better than last year:( ! It's a two day show I've done before. Generally, I do well but the crowd sucked at Christmas time because the weather was nice and the crowd was very thin. Praying for a good rain and cold temps to drive the crowds indoors to the show and not out to their yardwork.

Will report back Sunday night after the show!:D

Fire:wave: :yes:

Well because the weather couldn't make up it's mind what was happening, the crowd failed to show yet again! Those that did show were much older and didn't want candles or tarts! I made 3X booth fee and that's pretty sad for me! There was another chandler there though and she didn't even make her booth fee so I know I did better than her but my location is in the main hall and not a classroom. a few regulars saved the day yesterday. Today, I sold 6 chandles and eight clammies! Somewhat depressing results for me but the season is just starting and it can only get better from here on out I hope

Good Luck!

Hope you come home with all empty boxes and lots of $$$$!!!:grin2:

Boy I hope so too! That would certainly be awesome. I hope to move lots of clamshells too!:yes: :wave: Thanks for the well wishes too Robin. I can always use them even though I do work hard on my candles. One of these days soon, I plan to get deep into the soap too! I've made a few M&P and it's fun!

Yes you leave your stuff over night. I've never come up with a single candle missing when I do this.

I have a five day show this summer. It's a festival outside and it's in the local park. Have done this show three years and again, nothing missing! The money goes home with me and the candles and clamshells stay at the show!!;)