Wick equivalent

I asked the same question once on a message board and someone posted the following chart:

HTP..........CD

83........... 10

Since you are comparing wicks, may I,

Peaks caries cotton core that measured like the following ex.

C-40

C-50

C-55

C-60 and on to the largest wick. I ask them yesterday for a length longer than then standard tabbed wicks , which they did not carry. They suggested other vendors

, no one seems to recognize the catolog method of their cotton cores so does anyone know how this would transferr to the 32-28- type numbers or some one that carries cotton core wicks with this type numbering system.

Thanks Paul

Since you are comparing wicks, may I,

Peaks caries cotton core that measured like the following ex.

C-40

C-50

C-55

C-60 and on to the largest wick. I ask them yesterday for a length longer than then standard tabbed wicks , which they did not carry. They suggested other vendors

, no one seems to recognize the catolog method of their cotton cores so does anyone know how this would transferr to the 32-28- type numbers or some one that carries cotton core wicks with this type numbering system.

Thanks Paul

Is this ( from Greenleaf) what you are looking for Paul? :

http://www.greenleafcandlesupply.com/wicks.htm

The list I would like to convert came from Peak Candle, They just do not have the wick other than in tabbed form and I like their wick,(cotton Cored),I just am not familiar enough with all the other types to compare them to the other vendors C.C. wicks THKS Paul

ScentsandMore:

I love the HTP/CD wick comparison chart....wish it could be expanded to include other wicks such as LX...Zinc...Cotton(c's)...Eco...Performas. This would help everyone, especially newbies like me who have purchased a sample wick kit of several wicks to test with. It would also help when you run out of certain wicks (especially for those who need a wick in a hurry) and need an equivalent size. (could save research time)