Daystar - Brown sugar (am I drooling?)

OK, I'm playing with my brown sugar M&P recipe for Grumpy's swap and thought I would try a new brown sugar FO. I hate to say it, but Daystar's brown sugar FO blows ICS away. ICS is nice but this stuff smells like I opened the bag and just flung the sugar around the kitchen. How much FO did I use, you ask? 1/4 teaspoon. DANG!!! Great job Stacy!:D

Whoo Hoo since I just got a gift cert. from my secret buddy to DayStar, I'm glad to hear a review on one of the scents from there.

I'd never even heard of Daystar, but all of the scents sound sooo wonderful while I was browsing, I got a little overwhelmed so came here to get some reviews as to what is a MUST HAVE from there. :D

Brown sugar-hmm not a fan of REAL brown sugar.....

Have you tried anything else from there?

Dang girl, I am a FOHO of esteem. What are you going to do with them, candles or B&B? I'd start with a sampler if I were you. She's doing 15% off too, did you see that in the Supplier section? Tell me what you're looking for, I have tried about 15-20 and have 8 more on the way. Stacy ROCKS!