15 mm vs. 20 mm for containers

I personally like the 6 mm in mine, a little higher neck on them, keeps the flames from getting too close to the bottem of the jar and overheating it. But I think it is a personal preference kinda thing.

Thanks, Kerry! I prefer the 6 mm neck, too, but the price difference is getting me to think twice. There is about a $12 difference when ordering 1,000 wicks from these two companies, plus shipping from Candlescience would come out cheaper.

I prefer the 20 mm wick tab, but with the shorter neck. But I always use the 15 mm tabs for my own testing. I have a bunch of those tabs and since I don't like to waste I use them for myself and family. I have never had a problem using the 15 mm tab.

Thanks, Kerry! I prefer the 6 mm neck, too, but the price difference is getting me to think twice. There is about a $12 difference when ordering 1,000 wicks from these two companies, plus shipping from Candlescience would come out cheaper.

You could always buy the cheaper ones and then buy just the tabs seperately and re-tab them yourself. But by the time you do that and all of the trouble, I don't think it would be worth it to me....too much trouble. I re-tab some I got from another vendor, but its a size I don't use them that often, so it's not a big deal to me.