Burn review for 70/30 GL wax with pics

Okay I made these yesterday and barely could wait until I burned them. It has been 24 hours, cold throw is awesome with this wax. I poured GL Hawaiin Breeze (yellow one) at 1.5 oz pp and Country Berry Hotcakes at 1.5 oz pp. The wax set up beautifully no repour (I forgot to take a pic before burning) It also colored beautifully, bright brilliant colors. Hot throw was excellent. I had the CBH sitting in my masterbath and it was scenting my bathroom, bedroom and drifting into the living room. I had the HB sitting on my kitchen counter and it was scenting my kitchen and drifting into the den and dining room wasn't a strong powerful headache throw but it was creeping everywhere scenting the rooms nicely. I have an open floorplan. It wicks very easily also. These are the 8 oz square masons with an Eco-8. I am going to try and hold off of burning again for a couple more days and see what it does to the scent throw since it does have 70% soy. So far, I am happy. I have only used para/soy blends that always had about 75% para rather than soy.

Forgot to add, slight hangup with the CBH but that was the first burn so I know it will most likely catch up. Also there is a spot of soot on the CBH one but that was from the lighter not the candle. These are pics right at 3 hours and 10 minutes burn time.

post-892-139458395445_thumb.jpg

post-892-139458395449_thumb.jpg