Cinn Buns

White Tea & Ginger

Red Currant

Hyacinth

Tuscan Nights

French Vanilla

Love Spell

Ocean

Tell me what you think? I have no more jars so I cant test these until 2-3 weeks from now.

Those are great, if I were you I would be going to wally world and getting a case of jars for 5 bucks just to test the scents with....low cost;)

I placed an order today for 36 Honey Pot jars from the JarStore. I have some old Jars sitting around, I guess I can clean them out and pour into those. I use Soy so soap and water cleans the jars well.

I placed an order today for 36 Honey Pot jars from the JarStore. I have some old Jars sitting around, I guess I can clean them out and pour into those. I use Soy so soap and water cleans the jars well.

I am inpatient as a person can get..lol I know I would clean em and pour into em..lol Have fun!!;)

Is there much difference between Fresh Linen and Clean Cotton? I've only tried the latter and wondered how they differ. From the names alone, they sound almost like the same thing.

In the jars they smell similiar, the Clean Cotton is a little stronger though.

Is there much difference between Fresh Linen and Clean Cotton? I've only tried the latter and wondered how they differ. From the names alone, they sound almost like the same thing.

I defintaly think there is a difference, I like clean cotton much much better then Fresh Linen;)

I am inpatient as a person can get..lol I know I would clean em and pour into em..lol Have fun!!;)

Well I want to test these jars as well, I was buying my apothecary jars from EL but that was all that they carried. I really want to see how well the throw is from the Honey Pot jar being that its wider (may not be any different, just want to test it).

I have used Peak's cinnamon buns since I started making candles over a couple of years ago. It really is terrific. Peak's White Tea & Ginger is what everybody seems to like. Love Spell is also a big hit. The other one I didn't see on your list, which you might want for the future us Sweet Pea. That is a big one that is requested. I think you will be happy with the Ocean, I don't have it in my line but I keep some handy because it is requested sometimes.

I have used Peak's cinnamon buns since I started making candles over a couple of years ago. It really is terrific. Peak's White Tea & Ginger is what everybody seems to like. Love Spell is also a big hit. The other one I didn't see on your list, which you might want for the future us Sweet Pea. That is a big one that is requested. I think you will be happy with the Ocean, I don't have it in my line but I keep some handy because it is requested sometimes.

I have already tested Sweat Pea, I love it.