Retail display soap cutter???

lindsaycb

Have you seen the Sunfeather soap display that comes with a cutter attached to the table top? I can't find the displays on their website to purchase anymore...

BUT

I'm wondering if anyone makes cool looking slicers like that? Its like a hand saw attached to a board that slices your soap with a guitar string. Right?

I need one! But I need it to be pretty & I'm not sure my husband can handle pretty... ;)

Have you seen the Sunfeather soap display that comes with a cutter attached to the table top? I can't find the displays on their website to purchase anymore...

BUT

I'm wondering if anyone makes cool looking slicers like that? Its like a hand saw attached to a board that slices your soap with a guitar string. Right?

I need one! But I need it to be pretty & I'm not sure my husband can handle pretty... ;)

cheese slicer, cheap

sure, a cheese slicer would make you think its 'fresh...but I can just see my crooked slices with that. OR, let the customer do it hmmm, now I have something to think about.

Wait...wait! Gene...you're a genius. Lightbulb just figured out what you were referring to. THANK YOU THANK YOU

sure, a cheese slicer would make you think its 'fresh...but I can just see my crooked slices with that. OR, let the customer do it hmmm, now I have something to think about.

Wait...wait! Gene...you're a genius. Lightbulb just figured out what you were referring to. THANK YOU THANK YOU

I was in a big hurry when I posted, sorry if it caused confusion.

My cheese cutter cost less than $10. It has a marble base and you can glue small blocks of wood for guides. 1 to keep the log straight and 1 as a stop for for thickness

I already went cruising around to look at them. They have some nice stainless models out there too. Which I like...I may just need more than one cutting station in my shop!

Life saver Gene...truly...a huge THANK YOU :D (I'll stop kissing the monitor now)