ISO Green Pet Jars

gloworm

Thanks Syr. I had found those ones-they are up to 4 oz. Hope to find one a little bit larger for scrubs. Wouldn't 4 oz be too small for a scrub?? Or not?? I really don't think I'm going to find them have been looking for weeks. Probably going to have to find something else.

Thank Much,

Connie

SYR ,

I haven't found many green lids even. The few I found weren't very attractive. They looked like the jars that soup or broth base comes in.:( You think 4 oz is a big enough scrub? Maybe I use too much but I thought that would only be enough for maybe 4-5 baths?? Haven't priced anything out yet either but those 4 oz jars were kinda expensive even without shipping. Since we live in the same area where people hate to spend money:rolleyes2 with us crafters I didn't want to price myself outta the ball park.

Glo

I'll keep my out for some for ya.

I agree, 4oz. may be ok just for sampling etc. but really if it's a BODY scrub you need a bigger jar, for sticking your hand in there to scoop out and to make it last for more than one application. ;)

I make mine in 8oz. and 16oz. and the 16oz. I made for my daughter obviously only lasted for two months cuz I gave it to her at Christmas and at the end of Feb. she asked me for some more. ;)

I'll keep my out for some for ya.

I agree, 4oz. may be ok just for sampling etc. but really if it's a BODY scrub you need a bigger jar, for sticking your hand in there to scoop out and to make it last for more than one application. ;)

I make mine in 8oz. and 16oz. and the 16oz. I made for my daughter obviously only lasted for two months cuz I gave it to her at Christmas and at the end of Feb. she asked me for some more. ;)

I was hoping to find maybe 6 or 8 oz jars. I agree Michi I think 4 oz is basically a sample of scrub. On the other hand SYR and I live in a really low income area and sometimes it's hard to even recoup ingredients at a craft show. I really don't think we could sell a four oz around here for 10.00. Would be nice. I know 16 oz would never sell. My son does candles and everyone always wants the littlest cheaper ones. Rarely do we move the big nice candles down my way. Mike calls the area the "Armpit of PA". Personally I would go a little lower.:grin2: