cranberry chutney great sales

lou lou

I just wanted to let everyone know that i did a festival this week and the cranberry chutney was such a great seller. I got this info off of this site about this fragrance and i ordered so and made 20 candles to being to the festival. I sold out in 4 hours and people were coming and asking about them b/c they heard about them from other people. i just wanted to let everyone know that was a great seller for me. :D

I am just testing this scent. I got mine from Saveonscents. It smells really great and the hot and cold throw kicked. My kids really like it and they said it smells like blue raspberry candy. I have never smelled the Yankee before, but this seems to be a winner.

• 2 weeks later...

Just did some Cranberry Chutney from The Candlemakers Store. Not bad at all. I've only burned a flowerpot votive so far. I'll build a bigger candle and see if I can "fill a room" with the fragrance. The problem around my house is allowing a candle to cure long enough to truly test. My wife and daughter want to burn the candle as soon as it sets up. :D