Website reviews

Lorrie

I have been working on my website and well I want you all to tell me what you think. I tried to make it as dial up friendly as possible, things are also very simple because I really don't know that much about website building so please be gentle. I all ready know that I need to replace a couple of the pictures because they just aren't the quality that I wanted..

www.jandlcreations.com

For someone who doesn't know much, I think you did an awesome job! I love it. Clean and easy to navigate. I don't have dial up so can't help there, but it loaded quickly for me. I did see you spelled daisy wrong on the tartwarmer page. Love your ragg dolls, they are adorable!

For someone who doesn't know much, I think you did an awesome job! I love it. Clean and easy to navigate. I don't have dial up so can't help there, but it loaded quickly for me. I did see you spelled daisy wrong on the tartwarmer page. Love your ragg dolls, they are adorable!

Thanks, I will get the daisy changed. I keep looking for mistakes and everything is starting to look the same.

And everyone is welcome to sign the guest book!

I have found some of the mistakes. Thanks for looking. I will be fixing the mistake as I find them. Everything is starting to blend on me and it is hard to pick out the mistakes.

I am glad for those of you that have dial that you didn't have any problems. I hate going to websites that take forever and a day to load.

I'm on dial-up and it loads good. Looks very nice, especially for not knowing what you're doing! You must've found the spelling mistakes or they've blended in for me too, because I don't see any ;) Overall, you're site is great!

Just a couple things...

I thought Tarts and tart warmers was trademarked and we couldn't use them? Or does adding "chunks" afterwards make it a whole new ballgame? And though you call them tart warmer chunks, at the end of the description, you say "tart burners" sold separately. For the uninformed ( I had no clue what they were before I found CT...lol) that might be confusing, not knowing if a burner and warmer are the same thing. Not a big deal, just something to think about.

In your fragrance list, some are skin safe, some aren't. Personally I would change the not to say "candles only" or something for the ones that aren't. If I saw "not safe" I wouldn't buy it, not know what it is safe for.

The votive soy wax.... you said you lower the minimum quantity, don't say what the minimum is now. How much is a "quantity of 1"? Pound, ounce? Oh, I see, "each" for the container wax is pounds, so I assume it's the same for votives?

One last suggestion... on your supplies page. "sub catergories" is bold, but the catergories are plain. Maybe make them a larger font or add a pic to go with the links or something? The page is kind of blank. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for there, since the links kind of blend in.

Keep in mind, these are just personal observations and I'm sure some will disagree with me :D