label help

mcornwell

I use Print Shop for mine. It's actually a fairly old version and I am thinking I want to get a newer one. They have tons of graphic and fonts. Only problem I have with mine is the smallest the font size goes is a 6 and when it's a tiny label you run out of room fast.

It's illegal to use the graphics (images, borders, backgrounds, etc) included with PrintShop, PaintShop and the others on any item that you sell. It's OK to use them for your biz promotion (brochures, biz cards, etc) but not in a logo or on any retail item. Course', that doesn't mean it's not done :rolleyes: , just FYI.

I have the newest version of Print Shop and love it. It has a really good Advanced graphics editor that lets you manipulate almost any existing graphics file, or create your own from scratch.

It's take a bit to learn, but it's very handy.

Mnhorsemom: You should be able to get to at least a 4pt. font. Highlight the text you want to change, then click in the box on the menu bar for pt. size (don't click the arrow, you want to highlight the font pitch itself), then type in 4 and hit enter. It should change for you. You can do this with larger fonts too, like if you want a 30pt but it goes from 28 to 32. HTH.