Clear Labels - What's the Difference?

AngelaVA

I have been looking at Onlinelabels.com and Labelsbythesheet.com

Onlinelabels has "Crystal Clear" labels (for laser printer) and LBTS has"Clear Gloss Polyester Labels". Are these the same thing, or are they different? :confused: I just want to know before I decide which company to order from. Thanks!

Yes there are 2 kinds of lables. One is crystal clear where as the other is frosted. Most you find are frosted. The crystal clear ones are new to the market, so you will not find them as easy.

Online labels are true crystal clear but they also carry the frosted. Ask the supplier before you purchase also some will send samples.

I just got a sample of the onlinelabels.com clear ones, and they are good. However, they're a bit tricky to apply, and i've been using them to cover my white labels to waterproof them instead. they get fingerprints on the sticky side SO easily.

I just got a sample of the onlinelabels.com clear ones, and they are good. However, they're a bit tricky to apply, and i've been using them to cover my white labels to waterproof them instead. they get fingerprints on the sticky side SO easily.

Fingerprints are common with clear lables. A better way to avoid as many fingerprints is, wash your hands before appling labels. Oil & dirt is what makes the fingerprints show up more.