I need some ideas on Labels

Denise06

are you looking for the graphics themselves or just ideas ? this site has some cute stuff,and freebies to play around with, if you like the prim look http://www.primgraphics.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Sub=4&isThumbs=&Thumbs= This should give you an idea on your lables, or you can always do a search on google images for stuff other than prim. HTH :grin2:

hello, i just need some ideas.

Well, it's hard to help you without more information. What is your business name? What kind of candles/products do you make? Do you want something with a prim/country look or something more contemporary? Just saying that you want ideas doesn't give us much to go on. You want to make your labels stand out, but how are we supposed to know what direction to point you in? Give us some more infomation and we'll try to give you some ideas. :)

Also, you can always try googling "handmade candles" or something like that to see what other people out there are doing.

Well, it's hard to help you without more information. What is your business name? What kind of candles/products do you make? Do you want something with a prim/country look or something more contemporary? Just saying that you want ideas doesn't give us much to go on. You want to make your labels stand out, but how are we supposed to know what direction to point you in? Give us some more infomation and we'll try to give you some ideas. :)

Also, you can always try googling "handmade candles" or something like that to see what other people out there are doing.

Kliney's soy candles, soy candles and wax tarts,prim look. Sorry i was in a hurry this am when i wrote this.