Looking for Thymes Ginger Milk

Tracey

Hi All-

Wondered if anyone is familiar with the Ginger Milk from Thymes???? I just received some foaming milk bath as a gift and it is scented with the above....I love it. The description states Lime, ginger and a hint of vanilla.

I did do a search to try and find Thyme's Ginger Milk. The only one I found that has a "dupe" is From Nature with Love. I see MMS has a Ginger Milk fragrance, but don't know if it's the same.

I wondered if anyone had tried the one from FNL? Or if anyone has tried other similar fragrances.

Thanks for the help

Tracey

Hi All-

Wondered if anyone is familiar with the Ginger Milk from Thymes???? I just received some foaming milk bath as a gift and it is scented with the above....I love it. The description states Lime, ginger and a hint of vanilla.

I did do a search to try and find Thyme's Ginger Milk. The only one I found that has a "dupe" is From Nature with Love. I see MMS has a Ginger Milk fragrance, but don't know if it's the same.

I wondered if anyone had tried the one from FNL? Or if anyone has tried other similar fragrances.

Thanks for the help

Tracey

Tracy i found a website that you can look up almost any scent and it will tell you who has it is felicity's fragrance finder. Hope that helps you. Lyndie

Thanks to everyone....not sure which way to go yet...I haven't actually tried the foaming milk bath yet so will have to do that first.......

I apologize for the delay in responding. I am just back after being hospitalized with some heart problems, but on the mend and getting better.

Tracey