Jump to content

Help me find this mold


Recommended Posts

It looks to me like a piece of drain piping turned into a mold. Similiar to using the PVC rounds from Home Depot with the caps on. Then cut with the wavy cutter. I buy from Mystify Your Senses~ I think the owners name is Brenda. Email her and ask her what kind of mold that is and I am sure she will tell you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...